Please understand that not every project submitted will be able to be funded. We will do our very best to support as many project as we can, but those that best fit the criteria of advancing the fight against social injustice will be selected.
The following criteria will be used to screen and select projects:
- Grants will be awarded for selected projects that have an impact on the fight for racial equality in the Greater Kentuckiana area, the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area, and throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Grants will be awarded to projects submitted by youth leaders age 24 and under.
- The maximum grant amount is $250. Projects can request any amount of funding up to the maximum, but may not receive the full amount requested.
- Any project that also includes a fundraising component will be required to identify how the proceeds will be used to advance the cause of social justice.
- Awardees will be required to provide follow up documentation of their completed efforts.
Complete the submission form below with everything you think we need to know to help you get your project started. Any files, pictures, or attachments can be emailed to email@example.com
. We can’t wait to hear what you have in mind.